Simple solutions are always best.
- never create frameworks.
- never write code that isn’t immediately self-explanatory.
- if I don’t understand your code, your design is too complex.
- Building in flexibility is always over-engineering.
Don’t worry about the architecture — The Architecture will evolve.
- Agile means no plan
- Agile doesn’t need up front design
- Unit tests are all you need.
Agile is a silver bullet solution to software engineering problems
- Agile processes (such as TDD& Scrum) I will make us super productive .
- Agile processes will be easy to duplicate in our organization.
- Agile is the process that fits everything.
- Agile works on all sizes of projects.
- Agile will help insure that we will have good, clean, quality code.
Agile means I can change my mind whenever I want to.
- We can always easily adapt to changing requirements (next requirements).
- You can change the system fast!!!
- If you don’t want to change … you are not Agile.
- We don’t need any commitments or process, we are Agile!
Agile means you never have to write documentation.